Who is Walker Hayes?
Walker Hayes is a renowned country music singer and songwriter who has been in the music industry since 2007. Walker has established a successful career by releasing six studio albums and one extended play under his name.
In February 2021, Hayes released his latest album, “Fancy”, which was a massive success. Want to know more about Walker Hayes’ life? Please read the bio to learn some striking facts about Walker’s life, such as his age, bio, wiki, social media, net worth, personal life, professional life, academic qualifications, and many more.
|Full Name||Charles Edgar Walker Hayes|
|Popular For||Fancy Like|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As in 2022)||43 years old|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1979|
|Birth Place||Mobile, Alabama, United States|
|School/University||Birmingham-Southern College, St. Paul’s Episcopal School|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Weight||Around 70 kg|
|Estimated net worth||$4.5 million|
Family and Relationship
|Wife||Laney Beville Hayes|
|Children||Lela, Chapel, Baylor, Beckett, Loxley, and Everly, Oakleigh Klover Hayes|
Walker Hayes Biography TimeLine
Walker Hayes is an American singer-songwriter who has made a name for himself in the country music scene. Born on December 27, 1979, in Mobile, Alabama, Hayes grew up in a large family, the youngest of six children. He discovered his passion for music at an early age and pursued it throughout his life. Throughout his career, Hayes has earned critical acclaim and a dedicated fanbase for his unique sound, which blends elements of country, pop, and hip-hop. He is known for his heartfelt lyrics, catchy hooks, and energetic live performances. Despite facing personal tragedy, including the loss of his newborn daughter in 2018, Hayes has continued to create music that speaks to his fans and connects with audiences around the world.
- 1979: Walker Hayes is born in Mobile, Alabama.
- 1997: Hayes graduates from St. Paul’s Episcopal School in Mobile.
- 2000: Hayes marries his high school sweetheart, Laney Beville.
- 2004: The couple moves to Nashville, Tennessee, to pursue a career in music.
- 2010: Hayes signs a publishing deal with Shane McAnally’s SMACKSongs.
- 2011: Hayes signs a record deal with Capitol Records Nashville.
- 2013: Hayes releases his debut single, “Pants.”
- 2017: Hayes releases his first major-label album, “boom.” The album includes the hit single “You Broke Up with Me,” which reaches No. 10 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart.
- 2018: Hayes releases the album “8Tracks, Vol. 2: Break the Internet,” which includes the single “90’s Country.”
- 2019: Hayes releases the album “Boom: Deluxe,” which includes eight new tracks.
- 2021: Hayes releases his latest album, “Country Stuff,” which features the singles “Trash My Heart” and “Fancy Like.”
Walker Hayes Net Worth
Walker Hayes has established a successful career as a country music singer and songwriter in the music industry since 2007. Judging by his successful career, we can assume he has earned a pretty good sum of money. As per online sources, Walker has amassed a considerable net worth of $4.5 million.
Walker Hayes Songs
From a young age, Walker was interested in music and songs, so as he grew up, he decided to start his career in the music industry. Hayes later got a music degree from Birmingham-Southern College and went to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Hayes and his wife shifted to Nashville in 2005 to establish a successful career in the country music business.Hayes got a job as a songwriter for a Nashville publishing company and later signed a contract with Mercury Records Nashville. After that, he went to Capitol Nashville.
In 2010, Hayes released his first single, “Pants”, which got a spot at No. 60 on the Hot Country Songs charts on September 18, 2010.
Furthermore, Hayes also appeared on an episode of 19 Kids and Counting. Hayes sang guest vocals on “Dirty Side” Colt Ford’s 2014 album `Thanks for Listening.’ Moreover, he also co-wrote Rodney Atkins’ single “Eat Sleep Love You Repeat.” In 2016, Hayes signed a publishing and production contract with Shane McAnally and SMACK/RareSpark. Similarly, in August 2018, Hayes released a single titled “90’s Country”. In addition, Walker Hayes released the EP Country Stuff, “Fancy Like”, on June 4, 2021, which became a viral hit through TikTok. Moreover, it got the number 3 spot on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number 1 on the Hot Country Songs chart.
Walker Hayes Family
Walker Hayes is living with his family in Thompson’s Station, Tennessee. As per online sources, Walker has amassed a considerable net worth of $4.5 million, with which he lives a lavish life.
Walker Hayes Kids
Talking about his marital status, Walker is a married man happily living in Thompson’s Station, Tennessee, with his wife, Laney Beville Hayes. From his relationship with Laney, he became the father of six children. His seventh child, Oakleigh Klover Hayes, died shortly after birth on June 6, 2018.
Walker Hayes Wife
Walker Hayes is happily married to his wife, Laney Beville Hayes, with whom he shares six children. Unfortunately, there is little information about his personal life and love affairs. Moreover, he has not shared anything about his past relationships and love affairs.
- Walker Hayes is a renowned country music singer and songwriter who has been in the music industry since 2007.
- Walker has established a successful career by releasing six studio albums and one extended play under his name.
- In February 2021, Hayes released his latest album, “Fancy”, which was a massive success.
- Walker Hayes is happily married to his wife, Laney Beville Hayes, with whom he shares six children.
- Hayes later got a music degree from Birmingham-Southern College and went to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- As per online sources, Walker has amassed a considerable net worth of $4.5 million, with which he lives a lavish life.